Preparation of Comprehensive Beneficiary Database and Issue of Ration Cards
- Citizens Information is digitized as described in the survey form for data entry that are verified by the Department officials for converting the data into electronic form at each taluk office.
- Draft copy of the beneficiaries list will be printed and sent to concerned Panchayat office/department officials for approval before finalizing the database
- The schedules of capturing at field level will be informed to the concerned village officials at least three days before the start of the programme in that village and also the same will be pasted at the FPD/Taluk/Panchayat offices for proper arrangements and publicity.
- The Digitized Data is loaded in to the DPL (Designated Photography Location) for taking the field visit and capturing of the Photograph and Bio-metrics of the Beneficiary.
- After the capturing the data the temporary receipt with photo will be issued to the Beneficiary
- This data will be merged at taluk level for verification of duplicate cards, validation of the cards
- List of duplicate cards and rejected cards will be printed and handover to officials for further action on the same.
- After the approval from the officials final cards will be prepared and issued to the officials for distribution of the cards
- In the second round the leftover beneficiaries and the problematic cards list issued earlier will be covered and final cards will be issued.